We specialize in high & low volume manufacturing, using our Flow Water Jet Flying Bridge 6012, Amada 357 Queen Turret Punch, Amada RG-5020 Brake Press equipment and Sharp V4020 4-Axis Vertical Milling Center, along with 4 other mill centers, while focusing on detailed, high-quality sheet metal and machined parts and assemblies.
- Capabilities include traditional milling, bending, cutting, punching, drilling, fabrication, de-burring, lathe, and assembly.
- Production and assembly of sheet metal, rubber, plastics, foam, and various other non-metallic materials.
- Fully certified in ground stud assembly and verification.
- We employ highly dedicated and skilled machine and CNC operators, de-burrers, packers, ink-jet labeling and assemblers.
- Deployment of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing quality management and process practices.
- Over 55 years of high-quality aircraft parts production.
Firland Workshop prides itself in High Quality and On-Time Delivery for every job—even those with short requested lead-times. We provide exceptional performance for all components and assemblies.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Firland has been in the business of producing precision sheet metal components from our shop in Shoreline WA for more than 25 years. We utilize our skilled machinists with experience in CATIA, MasterCAM and any DXF files for our Water-Jet, Turret Punch, brake form, along with milling and finishing to meet or exceed customer expectations. We can provide cost effective components with quick response for small and large volume orders.
Firland utilizes the latest in CAD/CAM programming for our new mill centers along with conventional CNC and manual mill processing, along with saws and routers for all metals and non-ferrous materials. Producing cost effective volume components or one of a kind specialty items if requested.
Aerospace component assembly
Firland provides final assembly for aerospace components which include; Riveting, Bonding, Bolting, and Helicoil applications. Pat is one of our skilled employees who runs the ink jet part marking equipment.
Clicker Press for Soft Materials
Firland makes custom tooling for the precision cutting of soft materials such as; Plastic, Rubber, Felt, Vinyl, etc. We cut parts for gaskets, insulation, spacers, molding or many other applications from these kind of materials.
Ground stud application
Firland is fully certified in the installation and testing per BAC5117 standards for ground stud assembly and testing.